Yes I provide web hosting! I have a high quality virtual private server managed by Fullhost in Toronto. Take one less worry off your plate by letting me take care of the hosting of your website for you.
I am able to provide a fully partitioned, modern cPanel experience to my clients, so you can also rest easy that you have access to your data at all times, regardless of my personal availability.
Free SSL is now included in all my packages!
My server is running modern, top-tier server software (Litespeed Webserver on CloudLinux), making sure your website is never affected by heavy neighbouring traffic. It also features:
- Toronto based Servers
- File Manager, FTP access
- Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal
- POP3, SMTP, Webmail Email Services
- Subdomains & domain forwarding
- Softaculous 1 Click Script Installer
- 99.99% Uptime
- MUCH more...
|Perfect for small startups|
|Up to 3 domains|
|1 GB disk storage|
|10 GB monthly bandwidth|
|5 Email accounts|
|5 MySQL Databases|
|Host a strong business website|
|Up to 10 domains|
|4 GB disk storage|
|40 GB monthly bandwidth|
|25 Email accounts|
|10 MySQL Databases|
|Host a high traffic enterprise website|
|Up to 25 domains|
|10 GB disk storage|
|100 GB monthly bandwidth|
|50 Email accounts|
|25 MySQL Databases|
What package is suitable for me?There are two main factors to consider when deciding what kind of a package would suit you:
- Traffic: How many hits do you get per month? Most likely if you run a small business marketing website, the amount of traffic your website receives won't be enough to be a factor.
- Storage Space: Typically websites themselves take very little storage space -- after all they're mostly just text and some images. Usually the biggest factor in storage needs are email accounts. If you have a lot of email accounts, or like to save years and years of emails, you may need a bigger hosting package.
Premium package not big enough? Additional storage/bandwidth is available at $90/yr per 5 GB storage/50 GB bandwidth.